Help our fellow genealogists and researchers with their brickwalls. If you can help them out please do so. Good deeds and random acts of kindness never go unnoticed. Let us know is you were able to help someone, or where helped.
Sharon Crisafulli – @Crisafulli
1. Looking for family of Clara Siegelin Roeschlein born 9-17-1879 ;died 10-03-1911 parents Benjamin & Margaret, Clay, Indiana; married W. Herb She was raised in Clay, Indiana where she and husband Wm. Herbert Roeschlein lived. She died 3 years after they married. 1 child; Helen M. @debbieloveslife.
2. End of the paper trail in Clifton, Mesa, Colorado 1910 Census for William O. PARMENTER and wife, Harriet Matilda HILL. @valeehill
3. Looking for death records of Catherine Gardiner-Simpson died in Maryland 26 Mar 1878. @Crisafulli
4. Ok, My g-g-grandfather, William Sweetland, died before my g-grandmother was born. I’m on ancestry.com and can’t track him to his place of birth. Know death city and aprox time: Pitts 1834, can’t find birth. @KatyDidsCards
5. Puckett -3 Puckett men in Tazewell VA marry 3 Corel sisters in 1839-1842 WHERE did they come from? !?! @hawksdomain.
6.Looking for where my family came from immigrating to US from either Ireland or England 1861 – 1910 in Preston, West Virginia and 1920’s & 1903’s in Garrett County, MD @lynj65